Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Re:The Immensity of one



Below is Janet's response: 

Hello Dear Uriel,

It's wonderful to hear from you, and what a lovely letter...and blog! I am truly touched by your thoughts and also deeds, and delighted that I could be of such help to you. You have made immense strides and done us all proud with your activities, commitment, and leadership. It has been a pleasure to watch you grow and spread your wings! And you have truly proven yourself to be a model for "the immensity of one" (I love that phrase)!!

I will close on that note with greatest thanks and immense appreciation, and look forward to reading your blog from now on...and not just when it's about me :)))!

With infinite blessings and millions of cheers, and know that I will love you too, throughout all the years! Your MM 4-ever, Janet




No comments:

Post a Comment